-
September 29th, 2008, 06:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
September 29th, 2008, 11:20 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
...wood grained mahogany formica...yum!
-
September 29th, 2008, 11:27 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I saw that too. I thought about emailing him, but I figured it was pointless, since he's fallen for ALT's "new" A7 marketing. In his eyes, he really is selling at a great price.
-
September 30th, 2008, 01:23 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Starting bid is a tad high??? I would be very surprised if any legitimate bids are made. He might get a bogus bid from asia, "and" they will always ask the seller about shipping costs - like they have no idea what 400 lbs shipped half way around the world might cost!
At least he didn't say that he improved the appearance greatly. But, he didn't like the "factory" look either.
Richard C.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks